Support Blaise Pascal - The best Pascal
ESB, MoM, SOA, EAI tools for intelligent solutions
We are committed to providing the best tools for the job!
A one of a lifetime public use discount!
50% (FIFTY!) off new kbmMW Professional Edition and kbmMW Enterprise Edition licenses!
This offer lasts only until April 5 2013!!!!
Use the discount code: AprilFools2013 when shopping on our shop at www.components4developers.com(Read more)
A couple of keypoints for this release are new RTTI based object
serialization (object marshalling) currently with XML support, and performance
and feature enhanced remote desktop facilities, but the list do not stop
Please check the log further down in this post!
The new object marshalling features supports automatic serialization and deserialization of complex objects, which may contain other objects, lists, arrays, records and more. It also contains object validation functionality, to test for the validity of data in an object before its serialized, and during/after its being deserialized.
It is highly recommended to install kbmMemTable v. 7.25.10 before installing this kbmMW version. You can use earlier versions too if needed, but will loose out on functionality.
- MT: Added function DeleteRecords which deletes all records visible on the
current index/range. The function returns the number of records deleted.
- MT: Added overloaded method SetRange which accepts a string of fieldnames, and a variant array for start values and another for end values. It defines a range index where only records which have field values within the start/end values are included. Use CancelRange to release the range restriction.
- MT: Added DeleteRange which accepts arguments like SetRange above, and deletes all recordswithin the range, and then automatically cancels the range again. Returns number ofrecords deleted.
- MT: Fixed FPC compilation error.
- SQL: Added AOptions:TkbmSQLExpressionOptions with default value [seoOnlyNumericExpressions] to Calculate and Evaluate methods of TkbmMemSQL. When seoOnlyNumericExpressionsis set, then expressions only support numeric sub expressions and result.
- Fixed bugs in the SQL compiler/parser parts that Calculate and Evaluate use, to allow for constantly compiling statements, when keyed in character by character so an on the fly status can be shown indicating if the statement is valid or not.
Customers with an up to date SAU (Service and Update) subscription can immediately download the release from https://portal.components4developers.com.
If your SAU has run out, please visit the shop on this web page, to purchase an extension of another 12 months SAU.(Read more)