Support Blaise Pascal - The best Pascal
ESB, MoM, SOA, EAI tools for intelligent solutions
We are committed to providing the best tools for the job!
May 30. 2015
We are happy to announce the latest and greatest release of our memory table.
Whats new in v. 7.69.00 May 30 2015
- Fixed MacOS compilation.
- Fixed IOS64 support.
- Other internal changes that makes it a requirement for kbmMW v. 4.82.00+
Whats new in v. 7.68.00 Apr 12 2015
- Added XE8 support.
- Added project files for C++Builder XE7 and XE8. Notice though that we do not guarantee C++Builder will install the packages at this time!
- Added support for mtifoNullFirst in index definition, which indicates NULL values to be treated lower than any other value (MSSQL style) instead of the default where NULL values are higher than any other value (Oracle style). Use via AddIndex and mtcoNullFirst.
- Updated binary stream format to v. 400. ftFMTBCD fields are now streamed as floating point values. Notice that it will support loading older binary stream versions, but will always save in v400 which is not compatible with older software.
- Added exception when attempting to load a newer binary stream version than what the current software supports.
- Added new overloaded AddIndex2/AddFilteredIndex2 directly taking TkbmMemTableCompareOptions instead of TIndexOptions.
- Updated demos to no longer use BDE.
May 30. 2015
We are happy to announce the release of kbmMW v. 4.82.00 Professional and Enterprise Edition.
kbmMW continues to set the bar for what an n-tier product must be capable of in the real world!
Keywords for this release:
- Much improved XSD to Delphi objects generator
- New advanced logging and auditing framework for local and remote logging (remote is in Enterprise Edition only)
- JSON marshalling improvements
- Many more operators and features on TkbmMWDateTime
- XE8 support!
- State of the art XML/JSON marshalling improvements!
- Better jQuery integration!- Improved performance!
- New features!
- Bug fixes!
Mar 01. 2015
We are happy to announce the release of kbmMW v. 4.70.00
Professional and Enterprise Edition.
kbmMW continues to set the bar for what an n-tier product must be
capable of in the real world!
Please click more to read details about this release!