The best components for the best developers
If you have ever wanted to store data temporarily in your Delphi
Win32/Win64/MacOS, C++ Builder or FPC application, and you at the same time
wanted full access to the data as if they were stored in a database table, you
have the right solution here. kbmMemTable is a full TDataset compatible in
memory table loaded with functionality.
Exists in 3 editions:
- CodeGear Edition (Free - Infoware, no source, included in kbmMW CodeGear
- Standard Edition (Require an up to date Service and Update subscription,
- Professional Edition (Only bundled with kbmMW Professional or Enterprise
Editions, includes source)
- No need for the BDE. Make a full fledged application with data storage
using only kbmMemTable.
- Fastest memory table around. Benchmark 1 Benchmark 2
- Full expression filtering supported.
- Advanced index support incl. filtered indexes and more.
- Full support for search and locate both using indexes and not.
- International sort orders supported for indexes.
- In memory compression of data.
- Full range of fields supported incl. blobs.
- Full support for all data aware controls.
- Easy interaction with other TDataset descendants.
- Supports multiple cursors to the same physical in memory data.
- Full support for transactions (StartTransaction, Commit, Rollback).
- Standard Edition and Professional Edition includes full source
- Tens of thousands of users worldwide!
- Comprehensive help file available.
- Supports Win32, Win64, MacOS and Linux.
- Support for Delphi 2009/2010/XE/XE2/XE3 (Win32/Win64/MacOS), C++Builder
2009/2010/XE/XE2 (Win32/Win64/MacOS), FreePascal supported.
7/2005/2006/2007/C++Builder 2007 can use kbmMemTable v. 7.18
and earlier versions of kbmMemTable.
- SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE, GROUP BY, ORDER BY, custom functions and
much more optionally via kbmSQL which comes included with
kbmMemTable starting with v. 7.10.00!
- ... and much more!
If you would like to support the continued development of the best and
cheapest open source in memory table, go buy that help file.
* Note: that Infoware means You must send an email to email@example.com
specifying you are using it and for what purpose. You are also required to read
the license agreement in the start of the source code. By using this component
you are agreeing to the license agreement.